Hosted Desktops relate to you being able to access your work programs, data and other computer resources from any device, anywhere you have an internet connection. Very similar to the old fashioned term of Terminal Servers, we can let you and your staff work like they are in the office even when being at home, interstate or overseas.
This type of service has become the go-to solution for businesses of all sizes throughout Australia and especially SMB organisations. With changes being made with Microsoft Small Business Server products, SMBs are moving their day-to-day applications to the cloud. Benefits of cloud computing include:
- Less requirement for onsite hardware
- Capital outlay – improved cashflow
- Easily scalable services – if your business is growing or your labour force fluctuates during the year, you can scale up and scale down your services accordingly
- BYOD policies are enabled – companies can save more on endpoint devices and staff can use their device of choice
- Data can be backed up at regular daily, hourly or event at 15 minute intervals. This minimises potential losses and improved business continuity.
We help businesses move from a traditional capital purchase of computers and software, to a monthly operating subscription. Through this service you are only paying for what you use. The datacentre our services are run out of is built with redundancy in place for power, air conditioning, and internet connectivity, guaranteeing 99.9% uptime for services.
We co-lo in a datacentre in Fortitude Valley and have a private datacentre as our redundancy in Springwood. What this means for our customers is that their data is onshore and secure.